Back to Journals
An international, peer-reviewed, open access journal that focuses on the optimal treatment of infection (bacterial, fungal and viral) and the development and institution of preventative strategies to minimize the development and spread of resistance.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Shorts Boutique Lane Shorts Boutique Shorts Boutique Bryant Lane Bryant Lane Bryant Boutique Journal Impact Factor: 3.443
- PubMed and PubMed Central (Infect Drug Resist)
- Boutique Lane Lane Boutique Bryant Shorts Lane Bryant Boutique Shorts Bryant Shorts Boutique Science Citation Index Expanded (also known as SciSearch®)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Embase, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Scopus, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster: The Open Access Initiative